August 15, 2022

Mine to Hold (Southern Wedding #2) by Natasha Madison

Are you ready for The Southern Wedding Series?
Things are supposed to go smoothly on your wedding day.
Aren't they?

Shelby 
I got a love letter the night before I was supposed to marry the love of my life.
Except the letter wasn't for me.
My future husband had written it to someone else. 

Weston (Ace)
Standing at the altar to watch my best friend get married was an honor. 
Finding out that he was sleeping with my girlfriend was a nightmare. 
Everything I knew was a lie. 
When the opportunity came to get out of town and leave my ex behind, I took it. 
Umbrella drinks and broken hearts don't mix well. 
I shouldn't want Shelby for myself - but I do.
I want her more than I've ever wanted anyone.

Maybe, she was just mine to hold.

Loved this read. I went in with lower expectations because of the jilted bride and the best friend trope but the back story/history to it definitely makes this one worth reading. A bit unbelievable that Shelby's fiancee gets found out the night before their wedding and even more unbelievable is that he's been having an affair with HIS best man's girlfriend! Of course, it just so happens that his best man is Shelby's best friend...the drama just doesn't get any better than that. Going on her honeymoon anyways, Shelby invites her best friend along to lick his wounds. Little do the two expect things to get heated between the two of them...


No comments:

Post a Comment