May 26, 2021

In Plain Sight by S.A. Clayton

In Plain Sight is part of Kristen Proby’s With Me in Seattle Universe

Aria
I always wanted to be independent. But having a Navy SEAL for a brother and grandparents that hovered, it was nearly impossible. Then my grandparents died and my brother got deployed, leaving me alone for the first time in my life.

That's when I met Carter, and everything changed.

Carter
I was only supposed to watch her. I was never supposed to talk to her, get to know her and crave her the way I did. I knew getting involved would causes problems, I knew falling for her was a mistake but I did it anyway. Damn the consequences.

But what happens when reality comes crashing toward my fantasy? Will Aria understand or will I lose her forever?



Amazon (Kindle Unlimited): https://books2read.com/u/47NOp8




I was surprised by this one. I don't usually expect much investment in novellas but this was a nice surprise. After Aria's parents passed, her and her brother go off to live with her grandparents. When her grandparents pass, she's alone for the first time. Her protective brother, a Navy SEAL, sends Carter to watch over her. Unbeknownst to all of them, Aria and Carter quickly develop a rapport and soon fall for each other. Their romance lights up and totally blows up when she finds out the truth about who he is. This story was easy to get through, a short and enjoyable read. I would entertain reading others in the series!



No comments:

Post a Comment